Saturday, June 26, 2010

FP! (Why I have a blog)

I recently decided to cut most of the meat out of my diet. There are lots of reasons to do this, and I'm hip to lots of them. If you want me to get into them, just ask. This blog is not about that.

This blog is about how to do it. It's about the places I've found to eat, and the places to shop. The meals that I've found that work, and the ones that don't work so well.

Largely, I intend this blog to be about restaurants. Going out to eat is the only time I feel punished as a vegetarian. There are websites that list vegetarian restaurants in and around Boston, but these strict lists often lack the vegetarian-friendly places which also serve meat. I want to bridge the gap.

Thank you for reading, and please post your comments as you see fit.

JG


    

No comments:

Post a Comment